Compound crusher is a very popular type of crusher equipment, widely used in machine-made sand and metallurgical slag crushing, especially suitable for building materials, mining, chemical industry, metallurgy, cement, coal, and other industries to crush brittle materials with medium hardness and low water content, such as bauxite clinker, glass raw materials and so on. Compared with other types of crushers, the vertical compound crusher has the following advantages:
1. Vertical structure, which occupies a small area.
2. The compound rock crusher has no screen strip setting, which requires less humidity for the materials to be crushed, and it is not easy to block when crushing materials with high moisture content and large mud content.
3. The vertical composite crusher does not require much hardness of the material, so it can crush materials with high or low hardness.
4. The adjustment range of the crushing opening of the working cavity of the compound crusher machiner is very wide, and the granularity of the finished material can be easily adjusted without affected by the wear of the blower and the liner.
5. Compound combination stone crusher adopts elastic adjusting mechanism, which makes the unbreakable material can be discharged automatically without causing equipment damage.
6. The rotor body structure of this small compound crusher makes the rotor body hardly wear when crushing materials. Moreover, the rear cavity is provided with a screw rod or a hydraulic opening mechanism, which makes the wearing parts can be easily replaced without the main equipment, and the maintenance cost is low.
7. The bearings are arranged horizontally with long service life, which makes the compound crusher equipment can crush high-temperature materials such as cement clinker.
Although the advantages of stone compound crusher are more significant, it also has certain disadvantages:
1. When dealing with ore with more mud and higher viscosity, the discharge port is easy to block.
2. The compound rock crusher is good for crushing coal gangue that is brittle and hard and does not contain metal materials, but if it is mixed with other hard materials, the hammer will be damaged or broken.
3. When crushing coal gangue or stone, the fineness adjustment is not accurate, and sometimes it needs to return the material for secondary crushing.
4. During the use of the compound stone crusher, the hammer head of the machine is worn seriously, so it need to replace the hammer head frequently, which increases the production cost.
5. The structure of the compound crusher equipment is complex and it is difficult to manufacture. So the price of the combination crusher is much higher than that of the jaw crusher with the same feeding mouth.
6. The high quality compound crusher is 1.7 to 2 times heavier and 2 to 2.5 times higher than the jaw crusher with the same feeding mouth. It requires a higher plant, so the construction cost of the plant is also high.
7. The installation, maintenance, and overhaul of the compound crusher machine are more complicated.
You can get the price list and we will contact you within one working day.